AB SOFORT BIETET HALFPRO MX-CALIFORNIA EXKLUSIV FÜR DEN OBEN GENANNTEN KUNDENKREIS FOLGENDES SPONSORING-PAKET AN:
• JEDER ERHÄLT EINE UNSERER EXKLUSIVEN HALFPRO-MX-KOMBOS (HOSE, JERSEY, HANDSCHUHE)
• JEDER ERHÄLT FÜR SEIN PRIVATES BIKE DAS EXKLUSIVE HALFPRO DEKOR
• JEDER ERHÄLT EIN EXKLUSIVES HALFPRO T-SHIRT
• JEDER ERHÄLT DIE GROSSEN EXKLUSIVEN HALFPRO TEAM STICKER FÜR SEINEN RENNTRANSPORTER
• JEDER HALFPRO TEAMFAHRER ERHÄLT RIESEN RABATTE AUF ALLE ARTIKEL IN UNSEREM ONLINE SHOP
DAS IST NOCH NICHT GENUG, SAGT IHR! DIE NÄCHSTE MX SAISON WIRD TEUER! OK! WIE WÄRE ES MIT EIN PAAR 100€ CASH???
JEDER ZUKÜNFTIGE HALFPRO TEAMFAHRER, DER MIT DEM DEKOR UND DER KLEIDUNG AUF DEN RENNSTRECKEN UNTERWEGS IST, BEKOMMT IN DER SAISON FINANZIELLE UNTERSTÜTZUNG UND ZWAR FÜR JEDEN NEUEN TEAMRIDER DEN ER WIRBT BEKOMMT ER VON HALFPRO DIREKT 100€ CASH AUF SEIN KONTO ÜBERWIESEN, UM SEINE SAISON ZU FINANZIEREN.
DIESES ANGEBOT IST NATÜRLICH EXKLUSIV NUR FÜR UNSERE KUNDEN, DIE EINE REISE BUCHEN UND DANACH AUCH ETWAS ZU DEM THEMA HALFPRO MX CALIFORNIA AUF DEN RENNSTRECKEN ERZÄHLEN KÖNNEN.
IHR BUCHT EINE REISE BEI UNS, DIE ZU DEM SPONSORING DEAL FOLGENDES BEEINHALTET:
• 11 TAGE MOTOCROSS UNTER DER SONNE KALIFORNIENS AUF 250/450ER BIKES
• DIE GEILSTEN MX STRECKEN JEDEN TAG FRISCH GESCHOBEN MIT WERKSBODEN
• FREE-RIDING DIREKT HINTER DEM HAUS
• LUXUSUNTERKUNFT IN DER 4 STERNE PLUS HALFPRO RANCH INKL. FRÜHSTÜCK
• FREIES WI-FI IM GANZEN HAUS
• FLAT TV, KÜHLSCHRANK, BAD EN SUITE IN JEDEM ZIMMER
• AMERICAN LIFESTYLE PICK UP TRUCKS
• JACUZZI, EIGENES KINO ZUM MX VIDEOS GUCKEN ODER PLAY STATION SPIELEN
• AMERICAN BREAKFAST
• WASCHMASCHINE UND WÃSCHETROCKNER IM HAUS
• GROSSER GARTEN MIT LOUNGE TERASSE
We had an idea, we implemented it, and we have all enjoyed it!
It was crappy work, a bunch of stress and also a bunch of money we have invested to realize our dream.
But because of Nique Thury, Kyle Goerke and Matt Goerke, we were rewarded for all the work. At the first SX event for HALFPRO SEXYDEVIL RACING, Matt Goerke rode in the 450 class, and his little brother, Kyle Goerke, rode the 250 class. Unfortunately, neither rider made the finals. However, Matt could easily keep up with the top 10 riders. His performance brought him a new contract with the BTO racing team on the same weekend. Sadly for us, part of our deal with Matt was that he ride for us until a large team takes him under contract. Two weeks later, we stood with the German rider Nique Thury in the 250 class, and Kyle Goerke stepped up to the 450 class for us. Both rode amazingly and went directly to the night show.
Unfortunately, the heats were not so good for Nique and Kyle, and both had to go over to the LCQ’s.
Nique finished in 6th place (!), and Kyle finished 5th in his class! This may not read as so spectacular, but, last but not least, it was overall 26th and 25th in each class at an AMA SX race.
The guys have measured with the best SX riders of the world, and finished 26th and 25th place, with a low (no) budget team. We had only volunteers, and overall, we had such little time for preparation that it would not even have been enough time for other teams to go to an amateur race.
I think for our budget, we were able to provide the guys with pretty good equipment.
We appreciate Nique, Kyle, Kolja, Jens, Roel, Werki and all our guests. Our greatest respect for giving us something we cannot buy with money.
It was an incredible and unforgettable experience, to see our own bikes, with our decals, riding through the tunnel and entering the lighted stadium with all the crowds.
Believe me, just the memory gives me goose bumps! Not only goose bumps, but it made all of us proud to be a part of this whole event, and to be the first German AMA SX team ever.
It was a great time that we all would not have wanted to miss!
We cordially thank Nique Thury, Kyle Goerke, Matt Goerke, Roel Claessens, Werki, all our guests, as well as our sponsors Maxxis, OBG, contour/DCH, BRAKING, CASTROL, ZAP Technix, UPGRADE, and the crew of Cross magazine…THANKS A LOT! (I hope we didn’t forget anyone;-))
JENS-UWE JUNG & KOLJA KOCH